Creative Arts is a spectacular showcase of the developing gifts and talent from Christ Church of Orlando. This is what we need you to do as a mentor.
1) This year we are stressing students to choose Christian themes to perform for Creative Arts. Please be aware of this as you may be helping your mentee choose a piece to perform.
2) We expect you to meet with your mentee two times before the dress rehearsal July 27, 10am. Every participant who is performing must attend the dress rehearsal. All participants are required to perform and wear their costumes/clothing they will be performing in. If there is something that conflicts with that date, please let Justin know ASAP.
3) Every participant is required to record a video bio either July 14 or 21. When they handed in their application they chose a date to record that. Justin will be scheduling times during those days to do the recordings. Please make sure your mentee knows about their time and attends.
4) Please guide your mentee in the words they say, the dance they perform, the clothes they wear, the picture they paint or the photos they take. We want to make this showcase appropriate for our church family to watch.
5) You are expected to speak life and encouragement into each student’s life during this process. Teach the craft with excellence realizing your words cultivate life.
6) Every student must turn in their performance plan by June 23.
The Creative Arts Showcase will take place Sunday July 28, 6pm, in the main sanctuary.
Please let us know which area/areas you area you are interested in mentoring!
PASTOR PAUL'S BLOG